What does the worlds strongest man eat?
Brian shaw is THE worlds strongest man…but what food does it take to stay that way?
The winner of the 2011, 2013, 2015 and the 2016 World’s Strongest Man competitions. Shaw is also the first man to have won the Arnold Strongman Classic and the World’s Strongest Man contest in the same calendar year, a feat he accomplished in 2011 and then replicated in 2015. [wiki]
This means he needs to eat a boatload of food, literally.
It totals to around 12,000 calories per day and he considers it a constant battle, stating the hardest part about his career is simply keeping up with the diet.
Here is a quick list of what he has in an average day!
- 8 eggs, a bowl of cereal and a spoonful of peanut butter
- whey protein (3 scoops) peanut butter and 2 granola bars
- beef, spaghetti and tomato sauce
- another shake with 2 cups of almond milk and some blueberries
- ground turkey, rice and broccoli
- quarter cheesecake and another protein shake
This is crazy.